CLEVER TINYHOUSE

This has to be one of the top contenders on my favourites list



It's a super clever house.


source: hertinyhome




Love the cottage style look from the small porch outside the house.











A post shared by Shalina (@hertinyhome) on



It looks absolutely comfy and cosy inside. With green plants accenting the whites and the woods.




And it's filled with pretty stuff from their collections, personalising the whole space and making the house a home. This is the view from their pretty little kitchen window. Such adorableness! Is that even a word? 





This house is one of the most cleverly designed tiny houses I have come across. It's packed full with clever, hidden storage spaces, a very comfortable sized bathroom with a tub, a small kitchen with appliances you'd find in normal sized houses, and two absolutely private bedroom spaces. Now the last one is quite rare in tiny houses and I love how she has brilliantly planned the layout to achieve all these, in a small space.

Check out the house tour video below by Bryce Living Big in A Tiny House. I'm a big fan of this youtube channel by now. I don't exactly know why, but the videos are super calming and soothing to watch. Great channel! If you too are a fan of tiny houses, I'd recommend that you subscribe to this channel STAT! 








I WANT A TINY HOUSE TOO!!






Comments

Popular Posts