In an Inspired State of Mind

MCO Day 8


https://thenordroom.tumblr.com/post/186340896718/tiny-summer-cottage-in-denmark-photos-by-anitta
source: thenordroom.tumblr.com

I have always been fascinated with tiny houses. Since the past year, I have been an avid fan of the Living Big In A Tiny House youtube channel, becoming more and more inspired with each tiny house tour Bryce shares. I think there's a certain charm to living simply, in a small cosy space, with big generous windows, and of course LOFT bedrooms. At some point last year I even decided that's exactly my plan for retirement. Drop everything and live in a tiny house!!

But then again, I don't think our circumstances would permit that.

First off, there's no lush, green land with breathtaking scenery where we could park our house at (that's my ideal tiny house situation btw). There are definitely beautiful off the grid landscapes here in this country but of course i'm too cowardly to live away from the general population - fear of wild animals, psychopaths, and paranormals.

Secondly, I'm a hoarder. I still have a bunch of free pens from first year of uni - around 11 years ago? I've now chucked them all out if you are wondering.

Thirdly, I am not super talented! I sadly do not possess the creative nor practical skill capacity of a person who would be able to realise their dream home by building it themselves. Also, I am a chronic WIP collector. I can't even bring myself to finish one granny square blanket.

Lastly, I am a nillionaire; Just came across this term on facebook today. It means a person who has little to nil amount of money. So yeah. Can't build it myself, can't pay people to build it for me.

But all these aside, I'm still secretly dreaming of one day having my own little tiny house. Maybe one just in our backyard, a she-shed maybe?






Comments

Popular Posts